Across the Expanse: Day 11

First    Previous    Archive    Next

Day 11

*Start transmission*

Havardy: Alright Jim I think I’m only a few minutes away from you. What’s your status?

Lee: Nothing… Shit

Havardy: What is it?

Lee: Pir… Ship

Havardy: Dammit! What is it doing?


Lee: Lan…

Havardy: Is there any way you can hide?

Lee: Stuck…member?

Havardy: Shit, I'm coming. Try and stall them if you can.

Lee: …try… going silent…keep... channel open.

Havardy: Got it.

*Lee goes silent*

Havardy: *panting* gotta *panting* hurry

???: *Through Lee’s Comms* Han… up.

Lee: What… you want?

???: Where… It?

Lee: What are… about?

???: Don't… play… with me.

Lee: I really don’t… you are… about… only here… 10 days...

???: Then… no use… me… other person… do.

Lee: ...mistake… say…

*Multiple gunshots*

Havardy: Jim!?... Lee!

Lee: *Static*

Havardy: Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckingshit… *Bangs on the door*

Lee: *silence*

Havardy: *muttering* Open the door Jim, come on…

Lee: Amy…

Havardy: Jim? Are you- holy shit…

Lee: I kept my sidearm hidden… the bastard still managed to clip me in my shoulder.

Havardy: Hold on… geh, did you have to unload so many bullets into him?

Lee: I was gonna die Amy.

Havardy: You painted the entire shuttle with his brains.

Lee: Amy, gunshot wound, bleeding?

Havardy: Would you rather I talk about the hole in your shoulder?

Lee: Well no, but-

Havardy: Well shut up then and let me treat that wound.

Lee: Well hold o- ack! Jesus Amy! Have you not heard of a gentle touch.

Havardy:

Lee: Ow! What are-

Havardy: Shut up…

Lee: *Sounds of discomfort*

Havardy: ...there, bleeding is stopped. When we get you back to the bunker we can probably treat 
this better.

Lee: You bring a plasma cutter?

Havardy: Yeah, hold on.

Lee: I hope you’re better with that than treating a wound.

Havardy: Do you really think you should say these thing when I have the cutter in my hands?

Lee: ...no, no I guess not.

Havardy: Good, now let me get to work on this…




Havardy: There we go, that wasn’t so bad, was it?

Lee: I think you almost cut my leg off like five times.

Havardy: Dammit Jim I’m a pilot not an engineer!

Lee: ...well thanks.

Havardy: Don’t mention it. But, we have a problem.

Lee: You mean the fact that it’s night time?

Havardy: Yeah.

Lee: ...dammit, and I imagine this guy’s buddies are wondering where he’s at too.

Havardy: Exactly, they won’t be able to move during the night time, at least not in the Expanse, but as soon as morning hits we have to get the hell out of here.

Lee: That’s gonna be a problem on foot, and Sheila's busted to hell too.

Havardy: Right, that doesn’t leave us wi-  hold on...

Lee: What?

Havardy: I have an idea.

*End transmission*


First    Previous    Archive    Next

Comments

Popular Posts