Across the Expanse: Day 62

First    Previous    Archive    Next

Day 62

Amy: Alright, what do we got here?

Jim: From what I’m looking at here we can reach… let’s call them the East and West Wings. Considering the fact that the entire ship appears to be sideways, we’re gonna have to be climbing a lot of it.

Amy: Yeah that was a bitch and a half, my arms are killing me.

Jim: Luckily the Mag Grips actually work, otherwise I don’t we would be able to get around at all.

Amy: True, none of the doors open though and those vents are cramped as hell, we need to figure that out somehow.



Jim: Well my PA was picking up some energy signatures coming from the West Wing, we could probably check that next. Till then we’re gonna be wiggling up some tubes.

Amy: *sigh* Yeah, that’s gonna suck ass.

Jim: Other than that I can’t really say there was much to be found, looks like we could only get access to hallways.

Amy: Most rooms seemed to have a lock mechanism similar to that podium I found at first. I think we would need something like that egg if we’re gonna get anywhere.

Jim: Maybe we’ll find it wherever that energy signature is coming from.

Amy: Hopefully, otherwise this whole thing is just gonna be one giant buzzkill.

Jim: Wouldn’t that suck.

Amy: It would, a lot. Now that we got this figured out though I imagine we could sweep this ship pretty fast.

Jim: Well we don’t even know how big it is in the first place. It’s definitely bigger than a Corvette, I imagine it's around the size of a Carrier judging from the size of the central hub.

Amy: Must have an assload of goodies then, can’t wait to check them out.

Jim: I think we should be careful  with that. No one has any idea how Faar’Shar tech operates, you could end up blowing your head off.

Amy: Oh please, I’ll be fine. It’s probably as simple as not looking directly into the glowing light. Simple stuff.

Jim:

Amy: *sigh* Fine, we’ll be careful.

Jim: Good, now that settles things.

Amy: You find anything else in those files? Important things I mean.

Jim: Looks like there is an artifact hidden aboard this ship. The pirates weren’t really sure what it was but they thought it would be worth lots of money.

Amy: Everything on there would be worth a hell of a lot of money.

Jim: True, but the emphasis they place on this makes me think that there is something special in there.

Amy: Well we’re just gonna have to go and find out, won’t we?

Jim: Yeah, we do.

First    Previous    Archive    Next

Comments

Popular Posts