Across the Expanse: Day 21

First    Previous    Archive    Next

Day 21


*Start transmission*


Lee: Guess what just came in.

Havardy: Wine?

Lee: Wine.

Havardy: Say no more, I’m already on my way.

Lee: I’ll be here.

Havardy: See you in a few.






Lee: So I’ve got a surprise for you.

Havardy: Do you now? What is it?

Lee: Well it wouldn’t really be a surprise if I told you did I? I’ll give you a hint though. Take a listen:
*Sizzling*

Havardy: Shut. Up.

Lee: Better hurry it up or all this steak is going to waste.

Havardy: Dammit, humans have managed to travel across the universe but they still haven’t figured out smell-o-vision.

Lee: You sure you’d want that?

Havardy: For a whiff of home cooked goodness? You bet your ass I would.

Lee: Well kick it up a notch then, I say we celebrate your brother’s first year at the Academy in style.

Havardy: A-fucking-men.





Lee: Is that disco music?

Havardy: I’m in a dancing mood, so dancing music it is.

Lee: *Laugh* Can’t do much dancing in a cockpit.

Havardy: You underestimate my abilities sweet feet.

Lee:

Havardy: Don’t think I’ve forgotten Jim. You’re gonna show me some moves before the day is done. In fact, why don’t you get to stepping right now?

Lee: You’re already here?

Havardy: All this dancing is working up quite the appetite, and when I’m hungry there isn’t much that can stop me.

Lee: Apparently time isn’t one of those things.

Havardy: You bet your ass it isn’t. I make time my bitch. Landing right now.

Lee: Got it, just let me… are you dancing outside?

Havardy: Yes. I. Am. And you’re joining.

Lee: What makes you so sure of that?

Havardy: Because, as your superior officer I order you to do so.

Lee: ...can’t argue with that.

Havardy: Good, now get your ass out here soldier.

Lee: Yes ma'am.


*End transmission*


Across the Expanse: Part 1 End

First    Previous    Archive    Next

First of all, I just want to thank you for following Jim and Amy this far, just the fact that you’ve taken the time to read this much is humbling. Obviously, this is the not the last we will hear from Deletros Station, but I think I’m gonna take a break to write some other stuff that is a bit more… traditional. Jim and Amy will return, but for now I’ll just leave them here, celebrating life in the far off corner of the galaxy. Thank you again for reading, and please, feel free to leave any feedback or criticisms that you may have in the comments below. Have a pleasant day.

Comments

  1. Came her from Reddit. Just read the whole story in one setting. Very entertaining.

    Did I perhaps detect a whiff of romance in the air...on, no, sorry, that was grilled steak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks! Sorry I just saw that I had to approve comments through moderation for some reason but that should be fixed now. And you'll just have to wait and see :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts